Goulds SJ10, Vertical Multi-Stage Deep Well Jet, Cast Iron, 1 HP
Features and Benefits
- High Capacity and Pressure: Specifically designed to deliver high capacities at deeper settings.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides a positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Glass-filled thermoplastic impellers. Stainless steel wear rings and cover plates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits.
- Easy to Prime: Top mounted vent plug allows air to escape from seal cavity during initial priming.
- Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve: Guarantees maximum capacity at all times. Bypass check valve equalizes pressure in the entire system and helps prevent loss of prime.